1. Increased endurance and energy.
2. Convert body fat into long lasting energy from the start of exercise.
3. Reduced lactic acid build-up.
4. Improved recovery so you are fresh for your next training session.
5. Reduce your perceived effort and heart rate during physical activity.
6. Reduce muscle fatigue, cramping and burning.
7. Lessen your chance of injury.
8. Avoid the ‘bloated feeling’ you get from other sport drinks.
9. Lose extra body fat when exercising.
10. You will find exercise, training and racing easier and feel stronger.
11. Better maintain hydration during physical activity.
12. Be able to achieve sudden bursts of energy when required.
13. Ease post training/race day soreness…including hangovers
14. Have improved liver and kidney functions.
15. Have better central nervous system response during exercise.